Re: [Question #78179]: Ubuntu server 9.04 wont install on HP dc7100

Connor Imes requested for more information:
HI Xavier,
You asked this question awhile ago, but unfortunately you asked in the wrong place.  If you haven't been able to install Ubuntu yet, can you please provide the following information for me, and I will be glad to help you troubleshoot.
How are you trying to install?  Are you using a LiveCD?  When you say the cd/dvd wont mount, did you burn the .iso file as an image and not as data?  For help with burning the disc, please see https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BurningIsoHowto