Re: [Question #78140]: How to make separate partitions for /home and filesystem directories at install 9.04

J.Humberto is still having a problem:
Tom:

Ok.  I'm on live session... I got a 50 GB disk, and have like 18 GB of
unallocated space:

Disco /dev/sda: 50.0 GB, 50018393088 bytes                                           Disk
255 cabezas, 63 sectores/pista, 6081 cilindros                                         heads   sectors/"tracks"    cilinders
Unidades = cilindros de 16065 * 512 = 8225280 bytes                            Units=cilinders
Identificador de disco: 0x5d5b5d5b                                                           Disk ID

Disposit. Inicio    Comienzo      Fin      Bloques  Id  Sistema
/dev/sda1               1         255     2048256    b  W95 FAT32
/dev/sda2   *         256        3760    28153912+   7  HPFS/NTFS

Yep, sorry...it's in spanish, so at the right I'v written the
translation of some of the words.

Well...  I'm deeply thankfull, man.  I just need to know how to deal
with the partition issue so I can have a systemfile and a home
directories separated (so I can upgrade, downgrade and whatever-grade =)
without affecting my docs, pics, songs, draws, porn...ooops (joke)).

 May be, after fixing win and make some things there...I'll make that
partition smaller or even erase it an reallocate all that space on
Ubuntu partitions (home or systemfile...I don't know)

I must be a pain in te ass, isn it??  Well...I'm planing to learn.

Thanks!!