Re: [Question #78170]: Desktop panel

Question #78170 on gnome-panel in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-panel/+question/78170

Athani is still having a problem:
Hi.

Thanks for the answer. But I have the correct "menu" on my desktop. Just
that I want to change to look of the button from the small ubuntu dot to
something larger. How to?