[Question #78191]: grub menu.lst giving error

Hi,
I have added two option to my menu.lst

FIRST OPTION - 18042.nomux=1 - this is for my touchpad to work and its going good so no problem with this.

SECOND OPTION - usbserial.vendor=0x19d2
THIRDE OPTION -usbserial.product=0xfff1 -
I use this to connect my wvdial to my usb modem. When gurb loads it says

UNKOWN BOOT OPTION "usbserial.vendor=0x19d2" -- ABORTING
UNKOWN BOOT OPTION "usbserial.product=0xfff1 " -- ABORTING

What am I doing wrong here as this has worked before on kde but I had to switch back to genome as its more lighter.

Cheers,
Vishal Khialani