[Question #78194]: importing Outlook csv file...only imports names not email addresses and other contact info

New question #78194 on evolution in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evolution/+question/78194

I am attempting to import my contacts from Outlook by creating a csv file, dropping it on a memory stick and bringing it to the Ubuntu computer.....when the import of that csv file occurs, it imports all the contacts, but with no email or other information...just the name.  Any thoughts?  Thanks...Ashanti