Re: [Question #78180]: changing boot name on osx

Question #78180 on grub in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grub/+question/78180

Tom proposed the following answer:
Oh, that's unexpected!  I was expecting a title in there to have somehow
been Windows lol.  Errr, please go up to the top taskbar and click on

System - Administration - Partition Editor

Mostly this is quite a dangerous tool so all i'm really interested in
doing right now is scouting things out and then cancel or quit out of
there. I think (but don't know) that changing the label of a partition
is safe enough without potentially losing a lot of data but i'm not
certain that is the answer either.  Then we can consider the options
before going back in again.  So please tell us what information is in
the bottom half of GPartEd.

Good luck and regards from
Tom :)