[Question #78203]: Cannot Mount Volume(already mounted?)

I am using ubuntu 9.04 on a usb flashdrive.
It hav not installed yet as I need to free up space on my hardisk first.

It was functioning well for sometime but now refuses to mount two of my ntfs partitions.
It does still mount one partition though(I have got 3)

I get following error :
Cannot Mount Volume
Unable to mount volume

dev/sda5 is already mounted to dev/sda/media

I have already installed storage device manager but dont know how to set it up
thanx