Re: [Question #78239]: yelp! what reliable version should be used to minimize time problem help to finishing installation for work to help

benny gave more information on the question:
info:
69 packages are going to removed.
182 new packages are going to be installed.
820 packages are going to be upgrade.
To prevent data loss close all open applications and documents.

comment:
No option to select what updated/remove allowed.
The option to read details cancel and start upgrade.
It seem just follow the default.

I go click start upgrade to wait hundreds packages about 589M.
Fetching file 2 of 1002 may be a day.

I will get my cigarettes first.
Olala... my friend joke: hah?! you do install download everyday:-)