Re: [Question #78334]: cannot install... keeps locking up ... its been 2 months and I NEED SOME HELP...don't want to go back to Windows

ryanehill gave more information on the question:
looks like the Disk Unbuntu sent me has a corrupt file and it's been two
months since I asked for another...

I just got another from Amazon that I purchased and still have the same
issue... I guess I am screwed