[Question #78335]: Screen rotation

I just installed a Dell 1907FP flat panel monitor, which will rotate either clockwise or counteri clockwise, on Ubuntu 9.04, this screen is not recognized, so I can not rotate it.  I have instructions to install "displayconfig-gtk". Hopwever  terminal comes back with: this package is not available.

Can someone point me to the correct config package for this screen??