[Question #78375]: Suspend computer even when amarok is playing songs

New question #78375 on amarok in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/amarok/+question/78375

How do I tell Amarok2/KDE4 to suspend to ram even if it is playing songs?
ie I'd like to just be able to walk away from the PC without having to first stop amarok and after so many minutes the computer should suspend to ram according my settings
I think currently amarok disables the suspend feature if it's playing