[Question #78376]: Can't make playlist, I select, make playlist, then all catlog dissapears, can't bring back.

New question #78376 on rhythmbox in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rhythmbox/+question/78376

When I click on,"add play list" my music library disappears... I still have the music playing and keeps on playing like the music is there... But i have no access or control of the music until i restart the program... So am i just unable to make a play list?????Am i the only one w/ this problem??