Re: [Question #78334]: cannot install... keeps locking up ... its been 2 months and I NEED SOME HELP...don't want to go back to Windows

Tom proposed the following answer:
Errr, just wondered how this is going?  I thought that you posted this
new question in order to try to get some help fixing this?

Now that you do have 2 people willing to put aside work and family
commitments to help you there seems to be anger about our sending you
advice?

Do you want help fixing this or not?  Either way i am sorry for the way your first question was treated.  I have filed bug-reports to try to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Regards from
Tom