Re: [Question #78334]: cannot install... keeps locking up ... its been 2 months and I NEED SOME HELP...don't want to go back to Windows

ryanehill is still having a problem:
Thanks for your help however I ordered a third disk because both disks
say they have one corrupt file. I assume that is not normal, maybe I
should buy a lottery. I have tried to make my own however InfraRecorder
keeps having errors with the write in.