[Question #78390]: Exported EPS are compressed = psfrag (LaTeX) cannot be used

    Project: Inkscape => Ubuntu

Summary changed to:
Exported EPS are compressed = psfrag (LaTeX) cannot be used

Description changed to:
Dear Inkscape team,

** Question **
Is it possible to export a NON-compressed EPS file ?

cairo version: 1.8.8
inkscape version: 0.47pre1
kubuntu karmic: 9.10alpha3

** Context **
I use inkscape to draw then export EPS pictures containing texts.
I include these EPS files into a LaTeX document.
I use PSFRAG to replace these texts by some LaTeX expressions.
PSFRAG does not read compressed EPS file.
Hence I need Inkscape to generate a NON-compressed EPS file.

Thank you.