Re: [Question #78397]: Is there a hotkey or context menu for moving windows/apps between screens

Sewi is still having a problem:
Hello Sebastian :-)

I'm using a Samsung NC10 with a integrated Intel 945GME chip, but the
problem has nothing to do with the video card.

My Desktop Environment is Ubuntu's default - Gnome afaik.

You can't move a maximized window at all. Moving with ALT just saves me
two clicks to "restore" the window before moving it, but it won't re-
maximize on the other screen and so it isn't a real solution, sorry.

The question has been asked some times on the internet (according to
Google), but I didn't find a final answer. Windows has the same problem.
:-)

Best Regards,