[Question #78409]: Cant install 9.04! error cant create ext3 or swap

Hi! I am trying to install to my second computer ubuntu 9.04 in a WD500KS ( 500gb sata2 ) hard disk! If i choose the whole disk or manage the partitions my self ( and i have tried many ext3,ext4,raiser,swap size combinations ) it pops up me a window with a message: error creating ext3 on sda ... failure.

I think that its a bug cause at the same machine with an 320GB IDE HD i had no problem,the installation was successful.

To give more info: Machine : Pentium 4 2,8Ghz
                                             DVDRW
                                             WD500KS ( 500gb sata2 ) hard disk
                                             4GB RAM
                                              ATI Sapphire HD3850