Re: [Question #78441]: I'm getting a low disk message and I haven't done much on my computer

Question #78441 on Ubuntu changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/78441

Lars Friedrichs proposed the following answer:
There is too much that could be a problem here - we should go step by
step to find the problem:

In Ubuntu's start menu you can start a text terminal via Accessories ->
Terminal. Once you started it you should enter this command:

df -h

It should give a list of filesystems that ubuntu uses and how full they are.
Please also state what size your harddisk is and if you installed parallel to windows (can you still select Windows at system startup?)