Re: [Question #78397]: Is there a hotkey or context menu for moving windows/apps between screens

Sewi is still having a problem:
Hi actionparsnip,

I'm sorry, but this is exactly what does not work (look at the
question): Moving between Desktops is no problem, but each Desktop
consists of both screens (showing a virtual resolution of 1024x600 +
1024x768 = 2048x768 if they are arranged side-by-side).

I'ld be really happy if there'ld be a "move to screen" option within
this menu even if I personally would prefer a hotkey.

Best Regards,
Sewi