[Question #78470]: Installing pyclutter-0.8.2 from source on Ubuntu 9.04

New question #78470 on pyclutter in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pyclutter/+question/78470

Hello,

I have installed pyclutter-0.8.2 from source on Ubuntu 9.04, but when I tried to import clutter in python, I receive an error. On Ubuntu 8.10 it is working properly. There is difference between the python modules location in 8.10 and 9.04? When I install pyclutter-0.8.0 from the official Ubuntu repository it is working, but I need to install from source (I need to patch a file). What are the configure option for pyclutter? I have tried with "configure --prefix=/usr", but the same error. I have verified the installed files for the official pyclutter version, and for the one installed from source, and there is a difference between the files locations.
I'm new to Ubuntu (at least for making packages), and I can't find the options used for configure. I need something like the SlackBuilds files for Slackware.

Thanks,
Szabolcs Balogh