[Question #78518]: Bonding Ubuntu v9.04

Hi everyone !!!

Need a little help i have a motherboard with dual gigabit nics and i am trying to bond them.

I have followed all steps i could find but still getting dynamic ips and not bonding. The only thing i had problems
finding was the alias's settup in 9.04 server. I just created a file called alias.conf in /etc/modprobe.d/

Here is what i put in alias.conf
alias bond0 bonding
options bonding mode=0 miimon=100

Here is what i put in /etc/network/interfaces
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback1
auto bond0
iface bond0 inet static