[Question #78526]: Dell Inspiron Device Drivers

I live in the UK where a limited set of Dell laptops come pre-installed with Ubuntu. I am considering buying a Dell Inspiron 15 and replacing the OS with Ubuntu. Does the Ubuntu CD include common Dell device drivers? Given that the Inspiron 15 is available in the US with Ubuntu pre-installed, the drivers must exist. Can anyone suggest where I might locate them?