Re: [Question #78468]: Updater not working

tripmaster36 confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you, and yes my computer was having lots of glitches, slow
response, and just weird things happening. It is an older computer, but
I have found when it starts getting like that, if I update before I try
troubleshooting, it fixes it. Thank you, this fixed the updater issue.