[Question #78545]: ZSNES Gamepad "Sticking"

Description changed to:
ZSNES in Jaunty doesn't seem to work right with my gamepad, a Logitech
Dual Action. The directional pad "sticks" when I press it in a
direction. I tried the Windows version of ZSNES with WINE and the
controls were fine. I even tried an apt-get build-dep zsnes, but when I
tried to compile the program, I got errors. I would like to use the
version of ZSNES in the repository, if someone can help me with my
problem.