Re: [Question #78516]: WLAN won't accept password\netkey

john proposed the following answer:
What should happen is the icon should show its trying to connect
left click and you should see all the nets its found
click to mark your one
it will ask you for your network pass word
it will ask you for a key ring password to store the network password
if you choose to use the log in screen at start up the first time it
asks for your key ring password you will have a tick box to allow it to
access the key ring from your log in
if not you will have to enter your key ring password every time