[Question #68032]: No Google Addressbook option on Dell Mini 12 Evolution 2.22.3.1 hardy lpia 8.04

Description changed to:
I want to add my Gmail contacts as an Addressbook
[http://www.linux.com/feature/154875] in Evolution 2.22.3.1

The option is simply not present, it only offers a local addressbook or
an LDAP server.

Is this a bug or had the option not been introduced in Evolution
2.22.3.1 or is it a question of installing more plugins?

[bump - same problem on Jaunty]