[Question #78629]: grub2 installed on wrong hardrive

New question #78629 on grub2 in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grub2/+question/78629

Binary package hint: grub2

I have a Thinkpad R50e with 2 harddrives. For testing purposes I mad a fresh install of Kubuntu Jaunty on the secound drive and left the installation on the first drive as is was. The 2. drive was manually choosen as install device via F12.
I followed the instructions on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/Grub2Testing
Chainloading worked, apart from the fact that I had to fix the known uuid-bug described on the page.
Then I used sudo upgrade-from-grub-legacy
Unfortuneatly this did not work correctly. Grub2 was installed on the first drive, not on the second one where the system had boot from and where grub2 had been installed first.
Is there a way to correct this, meaning to install Grub2 on the second drive? This should become my main drive in future and may be the first drive will be replaced.