Re: [Question #78570]: Status tool bar is gone

Question #78570 on gnome-panel in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-panel/+question/78570

Julie Johnson confirmed that the question is solved:
Whoever changed my question to 'gnome panel'  thank you thank you thank
you!!!

Tom,
You are a God-send.  I was unable to get the tiny command line up with the Alt and F2.  But, while messing around with this yesterday I found a way to get into the terminal to put in the command you gave me!!!  I used ctrl  alt bkspc to restart and one of my options is to start in failsafe terminal.  WWWOOHHHOOOO I was able to put Gnome back on.  I'm sure I added more than what was required, but everything is now back!!!

Thank you for your time!!  Do you ever sleep?  You helped me yesterday too and this answer came in the middle of the night!