[Question #78653]: Is there a way to crop a drawing in Writer?

New question #78653 on openoffice.org in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openoffice.org/+question/78653

I'm creating a figure in Writer with the stnadard assortment of boxes and lines. I used Insert->Object->OLE-Object->OpenOffice.org 3.0 Drawing. After I finished arrainging my boxes and lines I realized that the whitespace around the drawing was too big. Pulling on the handles around my drawing causes the image to compress. What I want to do is remove the whitespace without changing my boxes & lines masterpiece. Kind of like a crop function.