Re: [Question #78685]: Linux OS for HTC Tynt II (Kaiser)

snowflake.nz confirmed that the question is solved:
actionparsnip

you are my hero. Thank you so much.

I'm so sick & tired of battling with anything windows. The only thing left is the HTC, then I'm totally windows-free.
I've even trained my 16 yr old son, 3yr old daughter & my hubby on Ubuntu Jaunty - they're addicted!

Txs a million