[Question #78758]: Wallpaper Tray 0 mintues

Well I really did it this time. I found Wallpaper Tray and thought YES just what I wanted. A timed wallpaper changer perfect. Of course like most things on Ubuntu it wasn't very clear on how to set thing up correctly. So now every 0 mins the wallpaper change. Of course 0 mintues = 0 secs which me no time. So in no time the wallpaper change OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER........

I can't click on the wallpaper tray Icon. I right click I get a box the same color as the last wallpaper that was up and that's it. I right click press p and the Preferences come up but they're blank. How do I undo what I've done? I'll need some extra clear directions since I'm stuck in Windows until further notice.