Re: [Question #78237]: what different ubuntu 7.10 / 8.04 / 8.10 / 9.04 / 9.10

Tom proposed the following answer:
Ahah, i have just understood why it wont let you defragment the E:
'drive'.  Don't worry about this.  When we have got Ubuntu working
properly then we can probably fix this quite easily and until then it's
not a huge problem.  The main thing was trying to make sure Windows is
completely happy with all it's own partitions. :)