Re: [Question #78753]: I installed the latest version of Ubuntu on Bootcamp Assistant on my Macbook.

gadolinio proposed the following answer:
Well, this is in Spanish... don't know if you understand it.
http://www.guia-ubuntu.org/index.php?title=Grub
(sorry if something like this has already been posted here; i haven't seen all the guides)

The part i think could be of your interest here (a home-made translation of mine):
·Modifications in the boot menu
   ··Changing the default OS
If we have windows and we then install ubuntu, the default GRUB's configuration will make ubuntu boot.
If for any reason we need windows to boot by default:

    * We edit GRUB's configuration file:
$ sudo gedit /boot/grub/menu.lst

    * We look for this line:
default 0

    * Change the "0" for the number that the OS we want to start with has in the list.
    * Save changes and close the editor.

Hope this helps. Remember that you can be asked for your password when
you enter the first command ("sudo"), and that you won't see it being
written as you type it in; that's normal.