Re: [Question #78753]: I installed the latest version of Ubuntu on Bootcamp Assistant on my Macbook.

Daniel Harrington is still having a problem:
Yes. I've tried this several times. I actually found my files... but it
doesn't let me access them through ubuntu. When I click on the Mac HD
document folders it says: You do not have administrative access to
files. Nothing I can do to fix it.

I actually found a way to boot into mac, but it's kind of tricky. I put
in any CD into the drive and then restart. Then, while it reboots and
tries to read the disk, I hold down the eject key to release the CD...
after the CD ejects it goes to the Apple Splash boot screen, and all is
well.