Re: [Question #78753]: I installed the latest version of Ubuntu on Bootcamp Assistant on my Macbook.

Daniel Harrington gave more information on the question:
Now that I'm in Mac, I want to remove Ubuntu and the Bootcamp partition, but the Disk utility is having trouble. Bootcamp won't let me remove the partition. At least I have my files backed up now.

I think I'll just try to recover the whole damn system. Thanks for every ones help!!!