[Question #78855]: 8.04 / OpenOffice3.1.0 / Force quit or wait?

Hi

I opened a Calc sheet. And later a Writer document. I copied text from the calc sheet to the writer document. I saved the Writer document and closed the Calc sheet. As a reaction of close normally I'll get a query with the question "Force quit or wait?"

Why is it like this and can I do something? Thanks a lot.
Peter