Re: [Question #78778]: Broken Package fixed, but still can't install

Question #78778 on apt in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/apt/+question/78778

treeclimber confirmed that the question is solved:
I just now went back into Synaptic.  As usual, it told me I had broken
packages.  But this time, instead of fixing it, I kind of did what you
told me.  I marked Kompozer to remove, then applied.  This worked!
Thanks for your help!