[Question #78869]: KOrganizer interfering with sync between palm and evolution?

Following the instructions at https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+question/31268 I successfully had my Palm Centro syncing with Evolution (including the calendar).  This setup worked for about a year.  About 6 weeks ago I did a clean install of Kubuntu (using 9.04) on my laptop.  I tried syncing my Palm with the KDE PIM, without luck.  So I installed Evolution and once again got my Palm syncing with Evolution once again.  Then I was playing with KOrganizer and saw that I could arrange for it to use the same calendar that Evolution uses, which I did.  Ever since then, my Centro calendar won't sync with the Evolution calendar.  If I disable the conduit for the calendar, all other conduits successfully sync with Evolution.  After trying out KDE, I decided I liked the Gnome Desktop Manager better.  I now have both desktop managers installed, but the Gnome Desktop Manager is my default.

If at all possible, I'd love to get my Palm calendar syncing with my Evolution calendar like back in the good, old days.  Any suggestions?