[Question #78845]: can't access LAN

Description changed to:
I am using Ubuntu 9.04(updated from Intrepid).
I have wired LAN connection,my internet connection is broadband DSL with username, password and MAC address.
I installed some packages from synaptic(with some firewall tools, i can't remember their names),changed samba settings with confusion and after that my LAN connection became disabled and till now, but it is ok in XP.when i click on places>network it shows "windows network"
when i click on windows network, it shows
"Unable to mount location
Failed to retrieve share list from server"
there is a red cross in my network applet.l
when i right click on the applet it shows
"Wired Network
Device not managed"
when i right click and then select"connection information" it shows
"Error displaying connection information:
No valid active connections found!"
though my internel connection is alive.
my typical connection settings are shown in more screenshots below(balck spots hide some informations due to security reasons)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30629715&l=c210505ec1&id=1210962009
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30629716&l=163883ff45&id=1210962009
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30629713&l=cd58196272&id=1210962009
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30629714&l=6d33d4214a&id=1210962009