Re: [Question #78972]: update manager fase claim of no disc space

Question #78972 on update-manager in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/update-manager/+question/78972

MortDaWg gave more information on the question:
I found the packet manager and discovered a broken package, unforunately I was unable to save what the fault was, but it has been repaired now
It has made a slight difference to the message i recieve now

Not enough free disk space

The upgrade needs a total of 232M free space on disk '/'. Please free at
least an additional 232M of disk space on '/'. Empty your trash and
remove temporary packages of former installations using 'sudo apt-get
clean'.

not sure if this is better or worse for me