Re: [Question #78564]: Stuck with "root@laptopname:/# " while installing Ubuntu 9.04 (14)

blessedone is still having a problem:
I'm trying to find it on the Package Installer now, as it didn't ask to reinstall automatically.
I gave the system about 62 GB.  I didn't give it enough when I installed it the very first time, and ended up formatting my hard drive setting it up the way I wanted it.
What happened is that, when it was asking about the grub, I told it to examine it in another shell.  My other tech buddy informed on Thursday just what that meant, and it all made sense.  So yea... call it a novice mistake.  But hey, that's why Launchpad is here, right?

Which parts will I need to install?