[Question #79065]: how to make a dropdown list in kexi?

New question #79065 on koffice in ubuntu:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/koffice/+question/79065

I am trying to create a simple database to keep track of my students' attendance.  I would like to create a dropdown list from my table to students so that I can just select them out of the list.  It was easy to do when I used Filemaker, but I no longer have access to that application.  Suggestions?

Thanks