Re: [Question #78968]: Need to change monitor resolution manually

Question #78968 on xorg in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+question/78968

Vishal Khialani is still having a problem:
Hi,
I am using a laptop so there is not cable to connect. The lcd screen does not have any controls to tweek monitor.

I don't know how to change the refresh rate but I think I need to use
modeline in my xorg.cong file as opensuse worked fine with my laptop but
I prefer ubuntu so I just need to get this sorted out.

Cheers,
Vishal