Re: [Question #78996]: Flash causes Firefox crash to desktop in Jaunty with NVIDIA: Segmentation Fault

Tommy Lim gave more information on the question:
I forgot to add:
timer is a small flash app I made a long time ago that I used here to determine if flash is present.
also
the last line + gnash, gnash-common, libboost-date-time1.34.1, libboost-thread1.34.1 still resulted in crashing