Re: [Question #79050]: Problems to hide partition - Gparted

Luciano Daher is still having a problem:
Thanks Mid!!!

I'm not sure which option I should choice, but, as you said, it's up to
me. Other question, why the "Hidden" option doesn't work when I use
Gparted? I tried everything I could, from boot up with the Ubuntu 9.04
installation midia to use the Gparted CD Live. However, I don't know
whether hidden the partition should work or not.

When you said above about delete the swap partition using Gparted Live
CD, I've already done this procedure, but, I didn't create any logical
device. I'm not worry about the windows installation guide doesn't find
the right partition because it does.

I'm only concern about the Gparted "hidden" feature doesn't work.

Thanks again.