Re: [Question #79050]: Problems to hide partition - Gparted

Luciano Daher confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks,

I'll take your second advise to resolve this issue, in other words, I'll
back-up my "/home" partition, remove all partitions, begin the XP
installation from MBR, and then I'll install Ubuntu, should be more
safety.

The another suggestion you gave me that I'll take for sure is to create
a logical partition for both OS (XP and Ubuntu).

Many thanks, Mid!!!

Luciano Daher.