Re: [Question #79076]: How to merge 2 or 3 documents into one file?

Question #79076 on nautilus in ubuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+question/79076

actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
you can add the contents of one file to the end of another. This works
great with text files but I am unsure with formatted documents:

you can use:

copy file1.txt+file2.txt output.txt

will create a concactonated file with file1 above file2 in output.txt

you could also try:

cat file2.txt >> file1.txt

which will add the data in file2.txt to the end of file1.txt.

I suggest you make a backup copy of both so you can experiment.