[Question #79119]: [9.04] switch user does not work

New question #79119 on gdm in ubuntu:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gdm/+question/79119

Binary package hint: gdm

When I login to one user and I want to switch to another. I receive this message:

Graphical System Error
The graphical interface did not properly start, which is needed for graphical logins. It is likely that the X Window System or GDM is not properly configured.
The X server failed to finish starting.
3 X failed

and I can't switch. If I logout and login to another user it works.
This bug appeared in old version of ubuntu [https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gdm/+bug/267828] and following the comments in that bug, I reopen to new bug.

I attached some files.