Re: [Question #79110]: gnome power manager default settings

Denis is still having a problem:
Thanks,
I know I can edit this settings with gconf-editor for example. But all these settings must be eventually represented by some config file, text or xml or whatever.

For each user the files are in /home/username/.gconf/apps/gnome-power-manager/
Predefined settings must be somewhere under /etc I think, but I cann`t figure out which file or set of files responsible for it.