Re: [Question #79178]: {invalid/duplicate] I need a would like to make a ubuntu bootable disc but i can't figure out how

actionparsnip proposed the following answer:
Download a Juanty LiveCD desktop ISO (Xubuntu, Ubuntu, KUbuntu) and then
open it with a burning software (Gnomebaker, K3b, Nero etc) and then you
will be able to burn the ISO to the disk properly. You can then boot to
the CD if you set your BIOS as such

If you want an NTFS partition then you will need to format the partition
back to NTFS (Destroying ALL data on the partition). This is all part of
a windows installation so does not have to be done with an Ubuntu CD.

Can you please clarify, are you wanting to get rid of Ubuntu and switch
back to Windows. This is very important as this is a large system change
and we need to be clear of your intentions.